Tuesday, April 22, 2014

We have a 3 year old!

We have had a busy few weeks. We are still staying with Tisha and that transition is going a little easier. It was more adjustments than I had planned on. We are so thankful that we are able to stay with her, but it is always an adjustment for everyone. Fingers crossed our house will be on the market THIS weekend! Don't even ask why it isn't yet! :) hahaha....
Casey has been looking at different plans recently too! Well, I guess I should say he is always looking at different plans and models, but he has actually gone back and forth on what we are going to build now. I am good for almost whatever! I am SO excited about having a new house I do not think I can quite fathom what it will be like. It is SO exciting! Casey does this all day everyday and has more input and suggestions than I do. So who know what we will be building, but I know it will be great and I will love it! Now hears to building it soon!!!
So our 3 year old....Yes you heard me correctly....3 years old! How did that happen?? We had a super hero birthday party and it was SO much fun! I gave everyone a job and it came together beautifully! We had it at church again. Our church just has a really great set up, plus they do not charge us. We also have some friends from church who use to rent those bouncy houses. They do not do it anymore but still have them so they give us a deal. Perfect for a birthday party!!



The crew who helped me make it all possible!




Cake pops made by Aunt Karen!!

Super Hero appearance!!

Make a wish!


Gotham City made by KK


No comments:

Post a Comment